Click It!

Click It!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

22/10/08 - J Card Member day @ Bdr Utama

Yo... Feel excited today.. gonna buy some skincare products for myself again...

I planned I will go to 1U with Kellye this afternoon.... but I not free to go due to a lot of work to do and Kellye need to back b48pm... so i can't go together with her... Then I go myself after 5:30pm... my journey start from Puchong... The traffic jam from Puchong to Damansara.... Unfortunately, my little Atos water showing me HOT... That time, I was stuck in the middle... the jam at Kelana Jaya... What should I do? I just turn off the air cond and also the radio... luckily my poor little car still can tahan until hubby's house... Phew... I'm really lucky gal... hehe...

Lun fetch me and go to have dinner @ Sri Sinar Old Town Kopitiam... as usual... I ordered Prawn Mee n lun order his favourite Asam Laksa... Actually i'm moody today in office.... lun chat with me and give me some solutions and help me to solve my problems.... thanks hubby^^ u r so clever ^^

After dinner, we went to 1U and go to Jusco... We went to Clinique and lun leave me alone and he go to see other things... I met the Clinique salesgal... She was so nice ... I bought moisturiser, blemish shooter and eye concealer from her... she gave me lots of freegifts.. hehe... thanks.. I will come back to u in future^^

Then, lun bring me to the cashier counter ... he found the shortest queue and bring me there... after the payment, we go to men department and buy a polo shirt for Lun... and also a short pant for his own... He has no excuses that he no clothes to wear... hehe... Not bad.. the shirt and pant was suitable for him... quite nice and cheap lor..

We went back around 11:30pm after redeem the coupon... I show my gifts from Clinique to lun.. he wanna take my freegift pouch away... bler... it's mine~

hehe.. so happy... my mood changed to happy edi... b'coz of u... my hubby lun... Thank you so much dear ^^ Love ya~

No comments: