Click It!

Click It!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

20/10/08 - Red eggs day

Hubby ask me to go his house after work... he told me that his aunty ask me to go...

He fetch me to his house... We cook 'soh mee', vegie, soup together... he boiled 2 red eggs for me... he gave me surprise and celebrate my chinese b'day... hehe... thanks dear... this is the 1st time i clelbrate my chinese b'day... normally i just boiled red eggs... This was my great chinese b'day... but hubby, i will still celebrate my b'day on November...n this not consider my b'day present ya... wakaka....

After that, lun fetch me back... and I received a call from him that his car was drive to the small drain on the roadside nearby 1U there.... his tyre 'ponchat' already and he need t o change tyre alone.... i'm so sorry dear... Luckily u back home safety... so scared... Thanks god....

No comments: