Click It!

Click It!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

27/05/08 - Final result

meet hooi san n vivian after getting my result.... they wanna have lunch @ old town subang jaya... then i just meet them there...

yer... my final result has released.... i think i might get 2nd class lower... coz i've done quite bad in my final exam....

sad... but useless.... coz i din try my best....

then, i went to find makiyo @ the gardens.... wanna curi tulang today....
find her and chat chat chat for few hours...

next time hard to meet her edi... coz she's going to resign soon....

after that, i went to mv to buy some clothes for myself n mummy... hehe...

Photobucket

Photobucket
i bought these 2 ... feel not bad...

then... i feel hungry edi...
so i just went to Kiku Zakura to have my dinner... hungry leh...
miss there so much...

Photobucket
Photobucket
delicious....

No comments: