Click It!

Click It!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

11/06/08 - wat a busy day ***

can't sleep the whole night until morning around 7am... my eyes was blink blink...

then work until 4:30pm today... coz i got a lot of things to do....

already wanna fired edi... coz always take leaves and go back early.. :p

went back home to take bath... then rush to grandma house coz wanna give her kuih bahulu, 'zong zi' and durian... n oso i din go to visit her few weeks edi... i miss her so much...

after that, i rushed to the gardens ... luckily that time was not so jam...went to take my shu uemura free eyemask... coz the salesgirl forgot to give me last time... after that i bought a face mat balm from Benefit coz i have RM40 robinson vouchers.. hehe... the salesgirl help me to do a make up too...

then...i went mv to pay my digi bill... already late for the payment... scare they cut line... after the payment, i wanna go to change taiwan money but the rate was dropped edi... and also peak... therefore i din change lor... maybe will change at other place gua... so i went to buy 4GB mmc card... bought it at Fotokem @ RM120... Toshiba de neh...

hungry... no money to spend edi... just went to buy Tako 小丸子 and go Purple Cane buy 茶叶蛋 to eat... yummy... nice~

supposed wanna go yam cha or have dinner with sam de...coz yesterday he ask me go yam cha... but i can't contact him the whole day... until around 10:30pm... he reply me that he forgot to bring hp to work... Gosh...~sweat ler... he oso din save my number... :p nvm la... next time want him treat me.. haha...

No comments: