Click It!

Click It!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

20/4/08 - accompany my dear

yesterday... lun ask me to wake him up by 7:30am...
but... it's terbalik...
he wake me up at 1pm this afternoon...
haih... too tired edi...sleep until noon~

around 2:30pm... lun come and fetch me go 1U to buy movie tickets..
while on the way...
i cried...
coz when i talk into topic that i wanna go travel with my friends n work in parents shop...
he dun let me go travel and also dun believe me that i will really put effort to work in my parents shop...

i know he's not really dun let me go... he just 'ngam' a bit and criticize me only...
he just want to play play with me only...
but dunno why...
i feel so streessed ..that he not understand me...
then why he dun let me do this, why he dun let me go there.. bla bla bla... many reasons...
not fair... why...why...why...feel so angry ...
then i cry lor..

maybe it's because last week final exam really makes me feel so stressed...
and i really need a break... long break...

although that's my excuses... but i think i really need to spend some time to meet up with my secondary friends and my classmates...

it's hard to meet up my classmates anymore... some of them wanna back their hometown, some of them wanna back their country... some of them also wanna work edi...

3 years friendship with them edi... really care about the relationships...
i think i will miss them so much~
especially xiu hua... she's gonna back china at 13th may...

ok.. back to it...
after i finished my personnel things.. then sure i will concentrate on my job de..
dear.. pls trust me la...

finally he trusted me... hehe... thanks dear ^^ love u so much~

oh ya... i cry from the way to 1U n still crying in 1U car park... but just for a while lor...
then we went to buy tickets.. but too long queue ... and we give up ...

we are so hungry.. lun bring me to eat ipoh yong tau foo... which behind his office...
then i follow him to his office after our brunch...
time pasts so fast... he work until 8:30pm...

we go to pasar malam... few weeks din go edi.. miss the asam laksa so much...
but the uncle din open the stall... someone said that the uncle was sick edi...
hope he get well faster lar.. ^^

then we bought wan tan mee n back home to eat..

lun fetch me back around 12:30am... my sis call me and ask me back early edi.. hehe
coz tomolo need to wake up early and work at mummy's shop until thursday...
there's no internet... no entertainment...

but i do have a clear mind to do my future plan... haha

No comments: