Click It!

Click It!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

13/4/08 - Study Study Study

This morning went to have breakfast + lunch with grandma n family except daddy n brother...
so hungry then we order dim sum to eat... nice ler...

Photobucket

after finished our brunch,
i back home n study for tomolo's Industrial relation exam...


Last minutes... still can't concentrate.... stud but forgot very fast...

then i just sit in my study room... then take picture of the mashimaro n a doll...
the doll was made by Jun... for my birthday present few years ago... like it so much n the doll still accompany me when i'm study in that room... ^^

Photobucket

at night, Lun buy a lot of foods and snacks for me... haha... i'm hungry also...
and he also buy a phone strap for me...
thanks dear..

after lun back.. then i continue my study lur...
until midnight... still can't remember that what i've read...
so worry ler...

No comments: