Click It!

Click It!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

29/03/08 - Bonuslink member day

Went to buy some skincare coz today is Bonuslink members day. Got 5x bonus point ler... So i went to Shu Uemura counter to buy Whitening emultion and sunblock lor.. they also have gifts when we buy RM350 and above. So i get the freegifts coz i already bought above the price.. hehe.. I like the freegifts so much... n i like to collect the small bottle n containers...it so convenient to bring them everywhere...

Photobucket

Shu Uemura giftset1

lots of freegifts ler.... but I'm not use the brusher purse ler..prefer cosmetic purse

After that, I also bought an eye n lips remover from Shiseido. The salesgirl was so nice... she give me a lot samples ler... Will buy with her again next time... i like the good salesperson... She give me the freegifts even i don't buy anything from her but i bought the remover lastly^_^


Photobucket

Photobucket

shiseido freegifts

After that.... I go to find Nicole, Jocelyn, Xiu Hua n Nicole... We went to Pyramid at night to accompany Jolyn buy Anna Sui brush. Xiu Hua bought a shirt from Soda. it was nice n suitable for her. Then we went for our dinner at Asia cafe n went back. I keep hiding the skincare that i bought today coz scare mummy will scold me... i just show the shiseido remover to mummy only coz i borrowed her shiseido card to collect point. luckily she din scold me..hehe..

No comments: